Search This Blog

Sunday 12 January 2014

Tiny update!

Hi there

I didn't want to leave everyone wondering what I am currently doing which is why I am writing a tiny update post!


First of all, my past schoolweek was incredibly boring and long. There was nothing to blog about, it just was the way is was.

That is obviously not a reason for me to not blog for a whole week. The upcoming week consists of nine exams and no classes. It's the infamous testweek every student hates. I have to work hard because I really want to graduate in about 4,5 months. Don't count on me blogging this week, I will only blog if I find time or want to do something else.

That's all really, except for the fact that I made popcorn last night! It was so much fun, plus it tasted good which is always a nice extra.

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment