Search This Blog

Saturday 12 October 2013

Cooking day!

Dear all,

I had a cooking day today! Or maybe I should call it a VERY lazy day...

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess it wasn't that lazy, I mean, I worked, I cooked, I baked muffins (okay, I used a box to which I only needed to add eggs, butter and water) and it was my turn to cook dinner, so I did!

I made a pasta, and it was okay, it was just a little sweet so it wasn't perfect. But that's okay, still learning!

What else did I do? Apart from working, I did absolutely nothing, no homework, no going out, just sitting on the couch or behind my computer and doing nothing.

Tonight I'd love to watch some Fame with my parents and sister. When I was in London my dad ordered the old tv-series online and we have been watching it about three times. I just love the happy feeling it gives me, it's so bubbly! Sometimes watching something like that makes your day! It's almost like an old version of glee, which I used to watch and even though I stopped (I just killed the most annoying little fly in the world, YAY!) a while ago, I still love that show.

Today's song!
Taylor Swift, Begin again

Love,

Simone 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best days are the ones where you do absolutely nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete