Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ding Ding

Dear all,

I picked my guitar up a week ago, and have been playing ever since! I went to school and had a great day, plus I really need to start studying for my test week next week but for some reason I am having a hard time focusing which couldn't come at a worst time...


I have had a guitar for over a year now, maybe even two I don't know, which is something I always wanted. But because I already take singing classes there is no way I could also do guitar lessons. At least, I could but I'd have to pay for it myself and I am not a rich kid so that isn't going to happen. So I decided to teach myself how to play it, I have to admit, it is really hard! I started right after I got it, but after a while I stopped again. Now, since about a week, I have been playing everyday and I love it! It's really hard to do, especially when you try to learn cords, but the rest works out quite well. My sister keeps saying; "Have you been ding dinging again?".. I think that pretty much describes my level... Oh and by the way, the guitar in the picture in the musicroom is actually mine! Pretty cool huh? I found this website, which allows you to play the guitar, like really learning it, it's like a game. Pretty good fun I believe! It's in the Loving the links page, go see what's in there! ;-) 

What else did I do? Nothing fun, just school and studying... Not very interesting... Tomorrow I'll be going to singing class and try to fit a run in because I really enjoyed it yesterday and I was kind of sad I didn't get to go today. Running is addicting they say... I think it's just me who missed working out. It's so good to take a break from studying and all that stuff. 

Today's Song
The master of the guitar himself, Ed sheeran, You need me, I don't need you. 

Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment