Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2013

Running!

Dear all,

Yes indeed, I went running today! Why? Well, I'explain that in a little bit! First I have to say: MATH I HATE YOU!!!!!
Okay, back to normal, usual life! Sorry, I just had to scream about my math.. I just HATE it way to much, plus I suck at it. I had to start school again, after a week of holiday, which I enjoyed very much!

When I was in second grade (about 13/14 years old) I would run every week, and I could run 5km in around 30 minutes. Then I had surgery on my right arm and I think that was around the time I stopped running often and regularly. I even stopped for long periods often. That has a reason...  Because of my arm problem, I can no longer play hockey, which is my favorite sport in the whole world. So when I stopped doing that, I had to find something else. I decided that would be running, and at first I really enjoyed it. It was a great way to lose all my energy and exercise, but after a while the fun was gone and I stopped. I never really wanted to get back to it because I felt like it didn't live up to hockey standards. I took Zumba classes about 3 years ago but after one year I quit because I had to rehabilitate (for my arm). I would sport at the center, and they'd give me advise on which sport I can and cannot do. After half a year I finished that program and didn't pick any sports to do... I ended up deciding I wanted to run, so every time I really felt like I needed to run, I'd go. Obviously that doesn't work. I would also exercise at home, but still not regularly. Now I found a program for my MP3 which should help me out. I have to run 3 times a week, and after 9 weeks I should be able to run 5km. I started today, and it was fun!

Something else really exciting! I am going to London on the 8th of November with my classmates(I think I wrote about that). I really am looking forward to going back, turns out, my friends from my class will be in London at the same time, so they might come and see me while I am there. Isn't that just awesome?? I really miss my London time so it would be awesome to see everyone again. Plus getting to spend the day with my friends! YAY!

Today's song!
Something different I found! Broadripple is burning by Margot and the Nuclear So & So's


Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment