Search This Blog

Friday 3 January 2014

One of those days...

Hi there!

The first post of this year! I had a day of just studying unfortunately... Plus I started one of the Challenges!


I started the day with some sleep. Actually I didn't, I woke up at 18 to 8 and I just could not get back to sleep. So annoying. One of the few days I actually have a chance to sleep and I cannot sleep! So frustrating. So eventually I just watched some video's and read my book. I am currently enjoying The fault in our stars by John Green. I love reading an English book again, I really missed it! It's funny how you can miss something even though it's right there. I can always read English, it's just that I also have to read in other languages for school so sometimes I don't have a chance to do it. But, I have gotten back into it!

After my slightly lazy morning, I started some boring hours of math... Man, I hate that subject. But I have to do good, so I am practicing my butt off! (I have an important exam in two weeks) The thing is, I don't mind math when I understand it, because if that's the case it usually is a really fast thing to do. And I like it when I have to think fast in order to keep up with my own speed. Usually that doesn't work with math, but the first few chapters do work that way. Luckily, I have a few of the easier chapters in this exam.

As I said, I started one of the challenges. I made, with some help of my mum, the peanutsauce with rice. I made it with vegetarian meatballs so I missed the chicken, plus mum helped me a lot so I am not capable of doing it myself. Just keep practising and it'll work! But, progress has been made! Go me! Thanks mom!

Tomorrow I should be going to some thrift stores with my mum which I am excited about. For some reason I love those shops. Mainly because of the books, but given the fact I am moving out in about half a year, I like looking at stuff for my little room. (like mugs of something like that) I don't really buy stuff yet, but you can always look right?

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment