Search This Blog

Friday 13 December 2013

Dinner with mom!

Hi guys!

It's been a while... Well, three days. I have been way too busy for anything else apart from schoolstuff...
Tonight I went out for dinner with my mom. We had a lovely time together and some great food! We went to one of those restaurants where you can eet as much as you want for 2hours for a set price. I love those places!
On the way to the restaurant, I took the bus. after one stop though I was all alone with the driver. it took a while before people started to hop on. :) fun experience though! it's like having your own driver!


Also, I took two very important tests today, both idiom exams. One in German, the other in English. They went really well!

As well as studying, I also try to find some time to work out. Today I found it so I went for a run. I am training to start running 5 km. I used to be able to do it but I stopped so now I have to train again... It's fun though!

Tomorrow will be another day of hard work... Last week before the holiday starts. We have our Dutch version of prom on Thursday and I found my dress! :D

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment