Search This Blog

Sunday 29 December 2013

2014: The Challenge

Hi there,

The new year is almost there and everyone is thinking about new years resolutions. To me, 2014 will be a super exciting year so I decided to make a list of things I want to do and achieve in 2014. Basically, it's a to do list for 2014. Everything about this challenge will be in under the challenge section in my menu, so make sure to click on it.

Obviously, the list consists of both challenges and things I know will happen. Or at least, I think they will. I will probably move out once I have graduated and have been accepted into Roosevelt. But, they are all things I hope will happen. Every time I manage to do something, I

1: Go back to London with Evi
2: Graduate
3: Get accepted into Roosevelt
4: Read more
5: Post blogposts everyday for a whole month
6: Move out
7: Score at least a 5.0 on a math exam
8: Write more
9: Visit a country I have never been to
10: Learn to play one song on my guitar
11: Run 5km in 30min or less
12: Buy a plant and take care off it
13: Learn how to make my mums chicken and rice dish with peanut sauce
14: Do charity work
15: Spend a whole day without my phone or computer
16: Spend more time with friends I haven't seen in a long time
17: Cook a dinner with a starter, main and desert.

Let's see how far I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment