Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Over 1000 pageviews!

Dear all,

I am going to be a total nerd right now, and even though I am not sure how many people actually visited my blog, the thing says it is over 1000! That is sooo cool!!!! Thank you!!!


Erh, I should talk about my day... But I guess my school day was just long and boring, although... I did get to spend a full hour on just reading, how awesome is that! It is actually because that is part of our curriculum, but still, I thought it was pretty cool!

Oh and last night before I went to bed, I received a message from one of my friends from England. She is a lovely girl and I hadn't spoken to her for what feels like ages but really it has only been what, two weeks? Time flies...

I just heard I have to babysit Friday and Saturday, oh and also next Friday... I don't have to, I just day yes and then I wonder why. The kids are nice and the money is good, but... Never mind I'll be fine!

Singing class was awesome today, we decided to do a mash-up. It is going to be hard work, but it'll work out eventually!! I am really looking forward to it! We are doing the pitch perfect Just the way you are/Just a dream one but giving it our own twist!

Love,
Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment