Search This Blog

Saturday 14 September 2013

Celery and Oregano

Dear all,

Guess what I did today? Correct! I went to work, like every Saturday! I work with herbs, for all of you who didn't know that. To be specific, I work at a herb nursery, and I love it! I actually had to put oregano and celery in boxes and bags, which is what I usually do.

My parents are out tonight, they are at a dinner party with the four houses on the corner of the street we live on. There are four couples, two of them have kids and the kids could come, but my sister and I didn't feel like coming along, so we stayed home! We cooked our pasta and had dinner in front of the tv!

Last night I had to babysit again, so I was kind of exhausted when I came home at 00:30... Next Saturday they asked me to come again, so I will go! Which reminds me, Saturday, there will be an Open Day at work, and I will be helping out. We'll see how that goes... Just kidding, I did it last year, and it was a lot of fun. Should be fine!

I did some homework today, but that's it.. So now I am going to read a bit I think...

Tomorrow I will (hopefully) finally back bagels! I want to do it!

Today's song!
This is a song by We the Kings, which is a band I recently discovered. I actually follow the bass player on youtube, he and his wife vlog their life and I find that a lot of fun to watch! :D So the song is called Just Keep Breathing! Hope you like it!

Love,

Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment